Sunday, July 22, 2012

Donate Life Nebraska Trail Run & Hereos Walk

...just a few highlights from the Trail Run and Heroes Walk!
THANK YOU so much to each of you who ran or walked for making this day so special!
Happy birthday week sweet girl! love you. miss you.
big bro starting the walk

Miss Klare getting her digits on straight

Lil' bro was all smiles

 Jamie, Me & Leslie
Go Chi O!
water bottles in honor of the birthday girl

Jillian and Me

Lyndan's Family

ready to roll...

Haley's Family

dinosaurs  ;)

Joe and Mary

Grandpa Raabe & Gramma J

Everyone wore pink!

The Heroes Walk was lined with these signs honoring organ and tissue donors

watching for Miss Klare

checking out the firetruck

kinda dirty

the shirts and the sweet babies we remember



6 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Birthday sweet Amelia Grace. Thank you to your mommy for remembering my baby Seth on your special day of honor. You have a beautiful mommy!!

Kim

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Amelia! I am sorry I missed it this year, been so behind on everything. Love the photos!!!

Unknown said...

Ok so I double checked. Amelia's birthday is July 28th right? I thought I might not have missed it :) Happy Birthday week sweet girl!

Rachel's Mama said...

awww... that had me smiling and crying at the same time. I love your shirts! I ♥ Amelia too :o) And the signs they put out are so great. It just seems like such a perfect birthday celebration for her. I pray your heart was blessed. I know this week will be bittersweet as you come up on your sweet girl's 2nd birthday and Sam's 1st. I will be praying for you and thinking of you constantly.
love you!
Stacy

CynthiaS said...

I love all the pictures! They made me tear up even before I saw Olivia's name. Thank you for including her!

Jenn @Treasuring Lifes Blessings said...

What beautiful pictures and a great way to remember & honor Amelia and so many other babies. Thank you again for including Noah, it really made my day! <3