Thursday, July 12, 2012

Can I include your baby?


Calling all baby loss mom and dad's!
You may have read my previous post about the Nebraska Organ Recovery Heroes walk that we are participating in on July 21st....it is a walk in memory of organ donors and in celebration of those who live on because of them! We are walking in memory of Amelia Grace and of all babies/children gone to soon.

I am planning having t-shirts made for that walk and on those shirts I would like to list any and all children and "friends" of Amelia and their birthday. I also hope to indicate if they were an organ donor (you child did NOT have to donate or attempt to donate to be included on this shirt!)

So if you would like to include you child's name and birthday on our shirt, please comment below or send me an email at lislorang@hotmail.com.  

We would be honored to include your child.


UPDATE:
OH, NO! Last minute t-shirt re-design! Looks like it may be first names only (I am still hoping to include last names) and no picture of Amelia. Please forgive me folks!

9 comments:

Jenn @Treasuring Lifes Blessings said...

What a neat thing to do! I'd love for Noah to be included please. Tomorrow is his 2nd birthday (7-13-10) & Saturday is his angelversary. (his baby rainbow sister's 1st bday is tomorrow as well). I would've loved to have donated his organs but due to his Trisomy we couldn't. Thanks for including him! <3

Rachel's Mama said...

Rachel Alice Aube was scheduled for organ donation, but didn't weigh enough.

Thank you!!

♥Amelia♥

Rachel's Mama said...

oops, her birthday is December 3, 2010 ♥ 43 minutes ♥

Kara said...

Karinne Claire Larshus
May 10, 2010

Thanks!! Hugs - Kara =)

Blanca said...

Leilani Hope Castillo
August 17,2010
Thank you so much <3

Kim said...

Seth Josiah Schamburg
March 18, 2012

I would be so honored to have Seth included. As I already emailed you our story...your Amelia touched our lives through your blog during my pregnancy.

Thank you, Kim

Lacy Sanchez said...

How beautiful <3 hugs to you. <3 I would love to include our son: Kolton Sage Sanchez, November 23, 2010 <3

Melissa said...

Just saw this - is it too late?

Sammy would love to be a friend of Amelia. :-)

He did donate organs but they were not able to be used in time.

Unknown said...

<3 so sweet of you. <3