Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Thank You

I'm not sure I can truly express the level of gratitude
Tim and I feel toward each and every person involved in
Amelia's Blood Drives in Glenwood, Omaha
and at Mount Olive Lutheran Church.

So many people came together in loving support of our family
and gave of themselves in such meaningful ways.

Special thanks to Joe & Mary
who wanted to do something special for our sweet little girl.
You did it! 130 donors and counting...
God bless you. My cup overflows.

People gave so much more than blood on Saturday.
We are so moved by your generosity and support.
I find few words where many are needed.
We will cherish the memory of this day
and your gifts of blood, time, creativity, food, love and prayers.

God has used you to make a difference in our lives
and the lives of countless others.

Every single act of love bears the imprint of God.

Thank you without end,

The Lorang and Raabe Families
Tim, Melissa, Noah & Amelia
Larry & Joyce
Rod & Karen

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I didn't know about your blood drive but I have an appointment to donate next week. I will think of you guys while I'm sitting here.