Friday, April 23, 2010

Use me.

"My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” 2 Corinthians 12:9

Some days the words just don't come as easily as others. Today is one of those days. I often find myself paging through the bible verses I have begun to collect in search of comfort. Each day I have found a verse that gave me hope, comfort or understanding. God has never failed me.

I have heard before that is it when we are at our lowest, our weakest, that God uses us to do his work.

I pray daily,
Lord if it is not your will to take this pain from me
then I pray, use it for your glory.
Use me Lord. Use Amelia. Use our family.

3 comments:

Holly said...

That verse is a powerful one.

Unknown said...

Amen!! God and Amelia chose you to be her mother because he knew that you would love her no matter what. You are a very strong woman and I am inspired by your blog, so thank you for that.

love and prayers
elena

Rebekah said...

He is using you powerfully! I'm so sorry you are going through this, but thank you, thank you so much for allowing God to use you for His glory in what you share. I've been strengthened in my faith and had the opportunity to share your blog with others who had the same diagnosis. God bless you and Amelia Grace and the whole family.