Saturday, March 14, 2015

March 15th - Diagnosis Day (The Day of Darkness)


“Listen to me, you descendants of Jacob,    
all the remnant of the people of Israel,
you whom I have upheld since your birth,
    and have carried since you were born.
Even to your old age and gray hairs
    I am he, I am he who will sustain you.
I have made you and I will carry you;
    I will sustain you and I will rescue you."
Isaiah 46:3-4


Five years later we are -
Still clinging to HIM in the darkness 
waiting in HOPE for that glorious Reunion
and CARRYING HER with us always.


2 comments:

Rachel's Mama said...

5 years doesn't seem possible. Thinking of you always.

Jenn @Treasuring Lifes Blessings said...

(((hugs))) I am soon coming up on 5 yrs as well. Just doesn't seem possible. It feels like yesterday but at the same time an eternity ago.