Saturday, December 01, 2012

Donate Life Nebraska PSA



Recently Tim and I had the chance to share Amelia Grace's story when we were asked to shoot a commercial for Donate Life Nebraska. I was emailed Friday to announce that it would be airing for the first time this weekend on KNOP during the Big 10 Championship game. (Go Big Red!) 

There is a link to the spot on their website below if you want to check it out. It is very short. We feel so blessed to be her parents and that her life continues to impact this world. :)









3 comments:

CynthiaS said...

that is awesome! I have been slacking on my blog reading lately and so glad I came across this one :)

Rachel's Mama said...

I don't know how I missed this one! Probably cause it was around Rachel's bday, but this just made me cry! So amazing... sweet Amelia Grace... still changing the world... awesome job, you guys! love you.

Kim said...

What an amazing opportunity to speak about your daughter! What an amazing gift Ameila gave to others! I wish I had known more about these life giving options when I lost my son Seth.

It was also nice to hear your voice and see your face. Makes me feel like I have met you now. Your blog has been so helpful to me.