Wednesday, February 09, 2011

27 Weeks - Love

Today I find myself at a bit of a loss for words...

With Valentine's Day just around the corner I had intended this post to be all about LOVE.
The problem is I have no clue how to describe love with any words that come close to an accurate description of the loves of my life...
my Love for Amelia
my Love for the Lord
my Love for my Husband
my Love for Noah...
I suppose this lack of "the right words"
is why we often borrow them at this time of year
with a famous poem or the perfectly written greeting card.
Or maybe some things just can't be expressed in words...


7 comments:

Jennifer said...

That picture says ALL you need to say about love! Beautiful!!! BTW, you are always good with words! xoxo

Stephanie Patzer said...

Love comes in all forms!

Joanna said...

I can relate to that!

Rachel's Mama said...

She's so beautiful...looks like Noah in that picture!

Love is one of those terms we tend to throw around, and yet really there aren't words to describe it's depth. Amelia felt it's true depth...from you and now God.

Kara said...

Beautiful! I love this photo of Amelia and the way your love for her shines through.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful picture of Amelia, very precious!

pennynjon said...

I always se love when I look at your sweet Amelia. That is a beautiful picture.