Thursday, October 21, 2010

butterfly memorial

photos by Joe Foreman

We have received so many thoughtful gifts
and memorials in Amelia's honor.
Each of them is unique and so very special to us.
This one is just plain FABULOUS.

When I got word that her butterfly was up at the zoo,
I couldn't wait to share it with all of you.

We will be visiting the zoo this weekend.
It will be the first time we have seen it.
No doubt it will be bittersweet.

Thank you so much to
Pastor Jank & Susan Jank
and
John & Sarah Uhrich
for this lovely memorial gift
in honor of our butterfly baby.



Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

AmberV said...

Melissa this is so touching! I just love the butterfly its wonderful. I also seen in your previous post that you donated a rocker to your church you are doing the most amazing things to honor Amelia. She has the most wonderful mommy a little girl could ever ask for. Thinking of you and your family.

Jennifer said...

What a beautiful tribute to a precious and so very loved little girl! The song Where Joy and Sorrow Meet was playing while I read this and it was such a perfect song! Prayers and hugs!!

Lisette said...

Wow, so beautiful

The Blue Sparrow said...

That is just so beautiful! I had no idea that they did that! I'll have to do one for my son, Bryston. (((HUGS)))

pennynjon said...

I love it:)

Melanie said...

I love this.

Unknown said...

How precious! Beautiful!

Holly said...

Wow, this is an awesome gift!